October 3, 2012

LCN Nail Polish: Mystique Burlesque Cube (4 shades) - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

LCN Nail Polish is a brand new to me and one I really like so far. I tried their Mystique Burlesque Cube, which contains 4 jewel toned shades of polish and is part of their Winter 2012 collection. The formula is great, the pigmentation is great, and the shades are gorgeous too. Check out the pics below. All polish shown on my nails is two coats, no top coat.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

LCN Nail Polish
Mystique Burlesque Cube
Shades: 334 Blue Sapphire, 335 Violet Amethyst, 336 Rubin Red, 337 Green Smaragd
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.


















LCN Nail Polish
Mystique Burlesque Cube
Shade: 334 Blue Sapphire















LCN Nail Polish
Mystique Burlesque Cube
Shades: 335 Violet Amethyst















LCN Nail Polish
Mystique Burlesque Cube
Shades: 336 Rubin Red















LCN Nail Polish
Mystique Burlesque Cube
Shades: 337 Green Smaragd












Basic Stats for LCN Nail Polish Mystique Burlesque Cube:
Formula: liquid nail polish
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: richly pigmented
Shade Info: cube includes 4 shades
Cost/Availability: $29.90 (8 ml each polish full size). Available on the LCN website.
Packaging: squared bottles, twist off polish brush lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These richly pigmented, professional-grade polishes are chip-resistant and go on beautifully.

Wear:
Average to above average wear, depending on your lifestyle and how hard on your nails you are.

Coverage:
Richly pigmented; these were good in one coat but I used two out of habit and to get the richest jewel tone effect.

Shade Info:
Cube includes 4 shades, but LCN offers many shades of polish.

Cost/Availability:
$29.90 (8 ml each polish full size). Available on the LCN website.

Packaging:
Squared bottle with twist-off polish brush lid. Typical polish brush that is easy to work with.

LCN Nail Polish Mystique Burlesque Cube Review:
This is my first try with LCN Nail Polish and so far I'm loving the brand. The polish formula went on smooth and even, with richly pigmented color.

The Winter 2012 Mystique Burlesque Collection of colors is sold individually for $7.50 each, or by the cube set for $29.90.

Out of the four shades included in this set, I like Blue Sapphire or Violet Amethyst the best, but really they're all beautiful tones.

Overall a great nail polish brand I'm excited to add to my ever-growing nail polish collection. I'd recommend checking out LCN Nail Polish!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish cube? What shade do you like best? Have you tried LCN Nail Polish or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. They're all very pretty, but the violet is my absolute favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both violet and rubin red are gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the formula, application and shades all seem fantastic :D! sadly LCN is really hard to get online/ in australia :(

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)