October 7, 2012

Pixi Beauty Shade Quartette in Shades of Taupe - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great shadow quad to share with you today from Pixi Beauty: their Shade Quartette in Shades Of Taupe. This perfectly coordinated shadow quad has richly pigmented, silky soft, super blendable shadows that create the perfect natural eye for day or night.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Beauty - Shade Quartette
Shade: Shades of Taupe

















Basic Stats for Pixi Shade Quartette:
Formula: pressed powder eyeshadow
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: great pigmentation
Shade Info: currently available in 3 shadow quads
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (0.28 oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
Packaging: round palette with twist-off lid and 4 pans of shadow
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Pressed powder eyeshadows perfectly coordinated for a natural, beautiful eye that can go from day to night. Made of coated mineral pigments to reflect light, plus good-for-you nutrients (like Vitamin E to protect your skin). The shadows feel silky smooth and soft, and blend like a dream.

Wear:
Average to above average. Use with a shadow primer for ultimate all day wear.

Coverage:
These shadows are very nicely pigmented!

Shade Info:
Currently available in three shadow quads: Shades of Taupe (featured in this post), Shades of Peach, or Shades of Nude.

Cost/Availability:
$22.00 (0.28 oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.

Packaging:
Round palette with twist-off lid and 4 shadow pans.

Pixi Shade Quartette Review:
I was really impressed with shadow quad! This was my first try with Pixi shadows and I loved the texture; they're silky smooth, soft, apply beautifully and blend like a dream. They're also richly pigmented.

The quad I have, Shades Of Taupe, has four beautifully natural shades. The two darker shades are my favorite, but I will use them all. You could easily create a brown smokey eye for night time, or sultry eye for evening, and a nude eye for day.

I would highly recommend checking out these shadow quads; they're worth every penny!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shadow quad? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. so beautifull the colors :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pixi Shade Quartettes! So soft and pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look amazing. It is now on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this quad on sale at my local Target for $11.00! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)