October 12, 2012

eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I own a couple liquid eyeliners... okay, maybe I own more than a couple... but the point is, I own and have tried a lot of liquid eyeliners over the years. Hands down, by far, the eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner is the BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It's no wonder it's the number 8 best selling eyeliner at Sephora, and it's the fastest brand to jump into the top 10 best selling in Sephora ever! Now don't get me wrong, I have other liquid liners I like very much, but if I could only chose one, it would be the eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

eyeko
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Shade: Black

   



 



Basic Stats for eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner:
Formula: liquid liner
Wear: long wear
Coverage: richly pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in this one, perfectly black shade on Sephora's website, but available in 5 shades on the eyeko website.
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (0.07 oz full size). Available on Sephora's website and the eyeko website.
Packaging: pen-like tube with pull-off cap and pen-style applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
An award-winning liquid eyeliner. Easy-to-control, preservative-free formula with a key ingredient - Sodium Hyaluronate - which ensures that color glides on and stays on for a long-lasting, glossy, smudge-proof, fade-proof finish.

Wear:
Long wearing; lasts all day and then some!

Coverage:
Richly pigmented with a glossy finish.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 5 shades total - although the Sephora website only sells the Black shade (which is a perfect shade for everyone).

Cost/Availability:
$15.00 (0.07 oz full size). Available on Sephora's website and the eyeko website.

Packaging:
Pen-like tube with pull-off cap and pen style applicator.

eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Review:
If you can only buy one liquid eyeliner for the rest of your life, you need to choose this one! I know, I know, there are soooo many liquid eyeliners out there - especially black liquid eyeliners - so what makes this one so special? Well, I'll tell you...

The application of this liquid liner is like a dream. It is so easy to control; it applies like a sharpie marker applies to paper. By that I mean it's not watery like some liquid liners - which can run, migrate, or even drip.

It applies evenly, with super ease. Super richly pigmented, this is the perfect black. It dries glossy - which I love, because a lot of black liquid liners will dry down more to a matte finish.

It stays all day, and then some. I put this on around 9am one more and ended up falling asleep that night before taking off my makeup. The next morning I looked in the mirror and my eyeliner was still there, in perfect shape!

I would say this needs to be a beauty staple in everyone's beauty bag! It's the liquid liner for anyone that says they can't use liquid liner. If you can write with a pen, you can use this liner!

Overall, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this eyeliner!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eyeliner? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the colour swatches are really jet black! I think this would be really awesome, and I love eyeliner like this type. Would totally love to see the blue/navy one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this in the mail recently from Birchbox I think? I haven't used it yet, but after seeing this I will be digging it out to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm your new Follower!! I hope you will visit my blog sometimes... Thank's A lot! :)
    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)