October 5, 2012

Carmex Everyday Ultra Smooth Lip Balm in Pomegranate - pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Another great and affordable lip balm from Carmex to share with you today; it's their Everyday Ultra Smooth Lip Balm in Pomegranate. Water-resistant formula, smooth-glide application and a great flavor, this lip balm contains a unique combination of nine effective moisturizers that provide superior, enhanced moisturization and glides on smoothly without feeling greasy. For my extremely dry lips, this lip balm was like heaven in one swipe!

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Carmex
Everyday Ultra Smooth Lip Balm
in Pomegranate












Basic Stats for Carmex Everyday Ultra Smooth Lip Balm in Pomegranate:
Formula: stick balm
Wear: average
Coverage: clear
Cost/Availability: $1.59 (4.25 g full size). Available everywhere Carmex products are sold, like Walgreens, Walmart, and various other drugstore and big box stores. 
Packaging: rounded lip balm tube with pull-off cap and twist-up (click-up) lip balm
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Water-resistant formula, smooth-glide application and a great flavor, this lip balm contains a unique combination of nine effective moisturizers that provide superior, enhanced moisturization and glides on smoothly without feeling greasy.

Wear:
Average lip balm wear. Re-apply as wanted, as needed. 

Coverage:
Clear lip balm.

Cost/Availability:
$1.59 (4.25 g full size). Available everywhere Carmex products are sold, like Walgreens, Walmart, and various other drugstore and big box stores.

Packaging:
Rounded lip balm tube with pull-off cap and twist up (click-up) lip balm.

Carmex Everyday Ultra Smooth Lip Balm in Pomegranate Review:
This is another great lip balm from Carmex. The Pomegranate scent/flavor is nice; not too overwhelming at all. I like the formula; it's very moisturizing and feels comfortable on my lips.

I like how affordable this lip balm is; averaging about $1.50 per tube, you can afford to keep one in your desk, your purse, your car, and in your night stand.

Overall, another great lip balm from Carmex that I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Have not seen this 'flavor' yet...I used to use Carmex a lot then got away from it when I found Jack Black. But sometimes I do need a more water-proof one that the petrolatum base provides - but I always hear petrolatum is so very bad. I am a sucker for lip balms...other than 2 lip color products, my entire lip stash is made up of balm like products. I used to be hooked on Fresh Sugar but got tired of the price tag so weaned off esp since I seem to go through a tube soooo fast. Taught myself not to lick my lips so I don't eat lip products off at all now even in the middle of the night - I wake up with product on my lips after even a good 8 hr sleep. For color and conditioning I now use Tarte Lipsurgance and IT Cosmetics lip stains - though the latter one has not many shades and most lean pinky - but now that it's fall, I am rocking their darkest shade in Pretty Woman. But Tarte Lipsurgance in Moody is just gorg...I wish Jack Black would put some color into their lip products.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)