October 30, 2012

Pixi - Lash Line Ink in Black Silk & Endless Silky Eye Pen in No. 5 Deep Plum - swatches, pics, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got two Pixi eyeliners to share with you in this post: Pixi's Lash Line Ink in the shade Black Silk, and Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pen in the shade No. 5 Deep Plum. Both eyeliners are fantastic, as are the shades. I'll tell you why I love each one in the reviews below.


Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Beauty - Lash Line Ink
Shade: Black Silk
   







Pixi Beauty Lash Line Ink Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Pixi's Lash Line Ink is a deep black ink liner that applies flawlessly. Waterproof, non-feathering, and quick-drying formula. Flexible precision tip makes it easy to apply directly into lash line for extra definition. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Dermatologically approved.

I found this liquid liner super easy to work with. It had great pigmentation, good control and an even flow. It stayed put for hours on end without flaking.

Currently only available in this one shade, which is an intense black. This liner is great for everything from natural to cat-eye and beyond.

This is a great liquid liner I'd recommend checking out!



Pixi Beauty - Endless Silky Eye Pen
Shade: No. 5 Deep Plum

  







Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pen is a super-long-wearing, non-transfer, no-smudge, no-budge, waterproof eye pencil that gives the intense effect of a liquid liner but with the application of a pencil liner.

Glides on like silk to create a flawless line. No retouching required all day or night. Gentle on eyes, yet intensely colored and super-silky. Paraben-free. Mineral-oil free. Preservative free. Hypoallergenic.

This pencil was soft and creamy, and very richly pigmented. Glides on like butter and won't budge all day! Very impressed with this pencil!

Currently available in 8 shades (although at the time I wrote this article only 6 shades were available on the Pixi website).

This is definitely an eyeliner I recommend checking out!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these eyeliners? Have you tried either of them, or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. These look like such good products, I have never tried Lash Line Ink but I think I might now ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black liner looks super sharp and dark indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lash Line Ink is great for a sultry cat eye! The Endless Silky Eye Pen is so creamy and lasts quite a while, too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)