October 27, 2012

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Pencil - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Want to take your brows from defined to picture-perfect? If so, then you may want to try the Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Pencil. This two-in-one highlighter and concealer duo-ended chubby pencil works to highlight and conceal without any shimmer. Creamy and smooth application.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Billion Dollar Brows
Brow Duo Pencil







Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Pencil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.13 oz full size). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Get picture-perfect brows with the secret weapon of the Billion Dollar Brows salon. Their Brow Duo Pencil allows you to highlight your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and conceal with the opposite end.

The concealer end is creamy and easy to apply; nicely pigmented. The color may not work for everyone though. I have lighter medium skintone and it works good with me.

The highlighter end is also creamy and easy to apply. There is no shimmer in it, which I love, because it naturally highlights by adding light to the areas instead of shimmer.

Overall a great duo-pencil to take your brows to that extra special place!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)