October 24, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

One of my favorite tinted lip balms, Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment, has come out with a lot of new shades in recent months. One of those new shades, Berry, is what I'll share with you in this post.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Shade: Berry

 


 






Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.50 (0.15 oz full size). Available on the Fresh website, Sephora's website, and everywhere else Fresh products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Back in July 2011 I reviewed the Sugar Rose version of this, which I was head-over-heels in love with. It's still my favorite out of them all, but the new Sugar Berry is a great addition to this fantastic line of tinted lip balms.

Fresh's Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment balms moisturizes, protects, and smoothes lips while leaving a hint of color. A proprietary blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenola, and essitional SPF protection make this lip balm one of the best on the market.

Proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple, and youthful lips. Includes SPF 15 for UVA/UVB protection.

The shade, Berry, is a soft berry shade. A purple-pink berry shade to be more exact. It's a bit more cool-undertone based so it doesn't compliment me as well as the Sugar Rose, but it still looks great, natural and hydrates my lips beautifully.

You can't open my purse without finding one of the Fresh's Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments; I'd highly recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome review! I love the packaging on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice on your lips :) Gives it a very fresh-natural glow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only shade of Sugar I don't own (yet)...just have not been into a Sephora since this came out. I really like to use these and give my lips a break - that said I have tossed out all my lipsticks but for Tarte Lipsurgance and IT Cosmetics lip stains...I use tinted balms and non tinted ones - my only complaint on Sugar is they are just too expensive, they go really fast, and forget it if there is any temp higher than 75 degrees - this product turns to total mush.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)