October 11, 2012

essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 09 For Fairies - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Essence is one my favorite budget-friendly makeup brands. I recently tried out their Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow and found another winner from their line! It's super creamy, buildable color, and doesn't budge once it's set. Best part is it retails for around just $3.99.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

essence
Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow
Shade: 09 For Fairies
Shade Description: A golden pink iridescent metallic shimmer.




















Basic Stats for essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow:
Formula: cream
Wear: long wear
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 4 shades
Cost/Availability: $3.99 (0.19 oz full size). Available at Ulta (for those in the USA); check out this shadow on the essence website and find more places to purchase.
Packaging: round jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Creamy, crease-proof, stay-all day cream eyeshadow. Has a metallic finish.

Wear:
Long wearing product; it won't budge once it sets!

Coverage:
Nice pigmentation; buildable color.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 4 shades. The shade I'm reviewing, For Fairies, doubles as a highlighter for cheek and brow bone!

Cost/Availability:
$3.99 (0.19 oz full size). Available at Ulta (for those in the USA); check out this shadow on the essence website and find more places to purchase.

Packaging:
Round jar with twist-off lid.

essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow Review:
This is an affordable, stay-put cream eyeshadow. The texture was nice; very smooth and creamy. It was blendable for a little, then once it sets it won't budge.

The shade I have, For Fairies, is a bit more on the sheer side but you can build the color easily. Just apply, wait about 30 to 60 seconds, and then apply another layer. Continue that process until you reach your desired look.

This is a great cream shadow to try and one I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cream shadow? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I love essence products ever product I've tried from this brand really impressed me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essence and catrice are amazing brands :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)