October 28, 2012

Essie Fall 2012 Polishes in Don't Sweater It, Stylenomics - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Did you pick up any polishes from the Essie 2012 Fall Collection? There are six shades in the collection but I have two shades to share with you in this post: Don't Sweater It and Stylenomics. The two shades I have are great for fall. A great creamy camel nude and a deep hunter green. Love them both!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Essie - Fall 2012 Collection
Shades: Don't Sweater It, Stylenomics
Continue scrolling down for more pics of each individual shade.






Essie - Fall 2012 Collection
Shade: Don't Sweater It












Essie - Fall 2012 Collection
Shade: Stylenomics










Essie Fall 2012 Collection Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (0.5 oz full size). Available on the Essie website and everywhere else Essie is sold. Click here to find an Essie retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

I love Essie polishes, so that isn't even a question when it comes to this review. I'm reviewing the shades in this post from the Fall 2012 Collection.

Don't Sweater It:
This shade looked like a nice creamy light tan nude in the bottle, but translated a bit darker on the nail. I actually loved the outcome of this shade. It's a great creamy camel nude shade. Although the Essie site lists this as a warm, cozy and creamy mauve. Regardless of how you describe it, I love it!

Stylenomics:
This is a great deep, dark hunter green int he bottle but shows up close to black on the nail. It's not black though, so I don't want you to think it is. It's definitely a dark, deep green shade. I really liked this one too.

Both shades are nicely pigmented. You could probably use one coat to get the coverage you need, but out of habit I used two coats each. No top coat in the photos either, and you can see how nice and shiny the finish is.

The other shades in the Fall 2012 Collection are: Head Mistress, Miss Fancy Pants, Recessionista, and Skirting the Issue.

I recommend checking out the Essie Fall 2012 Collection!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these polishes? Which shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. The one I really wanted from this collection was Miss Bossy Pants - but every display I saw for it - it was already goners. The others I had similar ones to - probably have something like Miss Bossy Pants too but I still wanted it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)