October 21, 2012

eos Pomegranate Lip Balm Sphere - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in March I reviewed five eos Lip Balm Spheres. I have a new flavor to share with you today, their Pomegranate Lip Balm Sphere! These affordable, adorable, easy-to-use lip balms are some of my favorite to stash in my purse, car, and at my desk. I like the new Pomegranate scent and the color of the sphere. Of course the balm goes on clear, but the sphere color is pretty.

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

eos Pomegranate Lip Balm Sphere





Basic Stats for eos Pomegranate Lip Balm Sphere:
Formula: solid balm
Wear: average; re-apply as needed
Coverage: invisible (clear)
Cost/Availability: $3.29 (0.25 oz full size). Available on the eos website (although at the time I wrote this article this new flavor was not yet available), at Wal-Mart, Target, and everywhere else eos is sold.
Packaging: rounded, egg-like sphere with twist-off lid; clicks back into place
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This pomegranate lip balm sphere is 95% organic and 100% natural. Packed with antioxidant rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter, and jojoba oil. Goes on clear. Keeps lips moist, soft and smooth. Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free, and Phthalate-free.

Wear:
Average wear for a balm; re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
Goes on clear.

Cost/Availability:
$3.29 (0.25 oz full size). Available on the eos website (although at the time I wrote this article this new flavor was not yet available), at Wal-Mart, Target, and everywhere else eos is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded, egg-like sphere with twist-off lid that clicks back into place.

eos Pomegranate Lip Balm Sphere Review:
I already really like the eos Lip Balm Spheres, so for me it's just a matter of scent/flavor -- luckily, the Pomegranate is a hit in my book!

Hydrates my lips nicely, goes on easily, love the style/packaging, and enjoy using it. Affordable too!

I'd recommend checking out the new Pomegranate eos Lip Balm Sphere!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. The colour of the sphere is really pretty! :D And i bet the scent would be really nice too~
    I have the one in coral red (summer fruits or something, lol) from a swap, but have yet to open it. Really wish these EOS lip balms are sold here in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love EOS but i haven't seen this at target yet...i got the strawberry and mint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweet mint is my fav...the fruity ones were a little too "fake" scented for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review!! I have sweet mint and honeysuckle honeydew. I also made a review about this! Check it out :) would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)