October 30, 2012

Beaute Cosmetics Luminous Volume Gloss in Skin Trade, Allure, Girlie Show - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've recently tried out a few products from the Beaute Cosmetics brand. In this post I'll share with you three shades of their Luminous Volume Gloss: Skin Trade (a sheer creamy beige nude), Allure (a light pink shimmer), and Girlie Show (a milky pale pink). I like the shade Girlie Show the most; what shade do you like best?

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Beaute Cosmetics - Luminous Volume Gloss
Shades: Skin Trade, Allure, Girlie Show
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.



 










Beaute Cosmetics - Luminous Volume Gloss
Shade: 004 Skin Trade
Shade Description: A sheer creamy beige nude; no shimmer.



 

 









Beaute Cosmetics - Luminous Volume Gloss
Shade: 012 Allure
Shade Description: A light pink shimmer.



 










Beaute Cosmetics - Luminous Volume Gloss
Shade: 003 Girlie Show
Shade Description: A milky pale pink.



 







Beaute Cosmetics Luminous Volume Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Beaute Cosmetics website and everywhere else Beauty Cosmetics are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Beaute Cosmetics' Luminous Volume Gloss moisturizes and hydrates lips. Plumps and shapes, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It also protects and defines surface area. Taklon brush for easy application. Apply alone or over your favorite lipstick or lip pencil.

I really liked the formula; it was smooth and very glossy. The brush was nice during application, which I was surprised by since it looked a bit all over the place straight out of the tube.

Average staying power for a lip gloss; re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Out of the three shades I have, my favorite is Girlie Show, but they're all great shades.

I'd recommend checking out these glosses!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this these lip glosses? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)