October 4, 2012

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange Flavor - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Carmex is one of my favorite brands for lip products I can rely on time and time again to give me smooth, hydrated lips. One of their newer products, their Everyday Lip Conditioner, is my new favorite to stash in my purse. The one I have is Orange Flavor, but it's more of an Orange Creamsicle -- and I absolutely love the way this smells.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Carmex
Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange Flavor












Basic Stats for Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange Flavor:
Formula: creamy liquid balm
Wear: average
Coverage: invisible
Cost/Availability: $1.99 (0.20 oz full size). Available everywhere Carmex products are sold, like Walgreens, Walmart, and various other drugstore and big box stores.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid and slant tip applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This quick-penetrating formula is a custom blend of 13 moisturizing ingredients including Aloe Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, and Vitamin E, that condition lips to maintain a healthy, supple look and feel. This lip conditioner is creamy - like lotions for your lips - and leaves lips feeling silky smooth; never sticky or waxy. The Orange Flavor scent is made from real oranges and has an orange creamsicle scent.

Wear:
Average wear for a lip balm type of product. Re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
Invisible, clear, lightweight conditioner.

Cost/Availability:
$1.99 (0.20 oz full size). Available everywhere Carmex products are sold, like Walgreens, Walmart, and various other drugstore and big box stores.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off lid and slant-tip applicator.

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange Flavor Review:
Carmex is one of my go-to brands for lip balm. Their new Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange Flavor is one of my newest favorites and a must-have in my book based on the scent alone. It's a creamy orange creamsicle scent, not an orange-orange scent.

This does hydrate and condition my lips, but with how super dry my lips are it's not the most moisturizing out there, which is why I rated it a 4.5 out of 5 instead of 5 out of 5. Still, it provides great hydration and my lips feel silky after using it.

The price can't be beat; just $1.99 per tube. At that price (and if you hit a sale) you can afford to stash one in your car, one in your purse, one at your bathroom sink, and one at your desk.

Overall, I'd recommend this lip conditioner!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip conditioner? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I have this lip balm, I got it with a free carmax hand cream, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)