October 19, 2012

Blinc Mascara Amplified in Black - before & after, swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Blinc has come out with a new mascara formula: Amplified! Set to ship in early November for anyone who orders it off their website now, I was lucky to receive a sample to try out ahead of time. It's definitely better than their original formula, as this mascara offers more volume and length. It also applies more like a traditional mascara compared to their original formula.

Check out my pics, swatches, before & after, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

blinc
Mascara Amplified
Shade: Black





  



blinc Mascara Amplified
Before & After


Basic Stats for Blinc Mascara Amplified:
Formula: volumizing and lengthening mascara
Shade Info: currently available in one shade
Cost/Availability: $26.00 (0.30 oz full size). Available on the blinc website.
Packaging: round tube with twist-off lid and mascara wand
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This mascara provides buildable volume and length while being smudge-proof, sweat-proof, flake-proof, and water-resistant. If you love blinc's original mascara, you'll love this one even more. As with the original mascara, the new Amplified mascara coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around each lash. Unlike the original formula, Amplified applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look.

Shade Info:
Currently available in Black.

Cost/Availability:
$26.00 (0.30 oz full size). Available on the blinc website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and mascara brush.

Blinc Mascara Amplified Review:
I've tried blinc's original mascara and liked the tube-effect it creates (makes removing the mascara kind of fun, even though it kind of creeps me out too, lol). And even though I liked the mascara, it wasn't one that did much for my lashes -- which are naturally long on their own. Their new Amplified formula works much better on my lashes, giving me clump-free pretty lashes.

In my before and after photos I used two coats on the top and one coat on the bottom. I could have continued to add coats if I desired.

If you love blinc's original mascara you need to check out and try their new Amplified formula!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Do you plan to try this?Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great review,
    love the pictures!
    Couple of questions. Does this one dry shiny like the original? Also, is it easier or harder to remove?
    Thanks,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Quendelyn: Yes, it also dries shiny like the original. It removes pretty much the same way; no harder or easier (or any harder or easier than I would even bother to note about it).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)