October 21, 2012

Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great foundation primer to share with you today: Pixi's Flawless & Poreless. This good-for-all-skin types primer is oil-free, controls shine, hydrating, and pore minimizing. A perfect way to start your makeup routine and create a flawless canvas for makeup application.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Flawless & Poreless









Basic Stats for Pixi Flawless & Poreless:
Formula: dense liquid (like a cream almost)
Cost/Availability: $29.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Pixi beauty website, and at Target.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off cap
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Pixi's Flawless & Poreless creates a seamless, silky canvas with a beautiful no-shine, cashmere finish. Fills in lines and evens out skin texture. Skin-loving ingredients clear and unblock pores to allow utterly flawless, long-lasting makeup application. Great for all skin types. Pore minimizing, shine controlling, hydrating. Oil-free and hypoallergenic. A translucent shade for every skin tone.

Cost/Availability:
$29.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Pixi beauty website, and at Target.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off cap.

Pixi Flawless & Poreless Review:
This primer worked great with my skin. The texture is nice; it's a smooth dense liquid (close to a cream feel). Absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel perfectly ready for makeup application.

I have oily skin and I felt this did a good job at controlling oil, although if you have super oily skin you may still need to blot throughout the day.

Helped my makeup go on super smooth, even, and stay fresh looking for longer.

This is a nice primer that I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this primer? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this one! $29 is expensive for a bargain store brand, though I do shell out that much at Ulta for primer so I shouldn't talk! haha Seems like I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect primer and haven't found it yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amanda: Pixi isn't a bargain store brand, per say. They used to be sold at Sephora. When Target started bringing in bigger brands (like when they do designer clothes events) they also did the same with their beauty department. Pixi and Jemma Kidd (for example) are two of the upscale brands sold at Target now.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)