October 31, 2012

Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Buddy Tool, Tweezers, Universal Brow Pencil - swatches, pics, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have three more great products to share with you from one of my favorite brow brands, Billion Dollar Brows: their Brow Buddy Tool (a great way to find the perfect shape for your brows), their Tweezers (an essential item for anyone with brows), and their Universal Brow Pencil (a good-for-almost-everyone brown pencil).

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Buddy Kit 
* PLEASE NOTE: This kit comes with a white pencil for marking, NOT the Universal Brow Pencil as shown in the photo above.







Billion Dollar Brows Brow Buddy Kit Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.95 (per kit). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Buddy Kit is a patented brow tool that shows you where to start, arch and end your brows with precision and ease.

The Brow Buddy makes shaping your brows incredibly fast and simple. Unlike eyebrow stencils, this handy tool takes into account your facial shape, giving you perfectly symmetrical, beautifully shaped brows. That means you can say goodbye to thin, crooked, cookie-cutter brows forever!

This kit includes the Brow Buddy and a white pencil for marking - plus full instructions on how to use it and get your perfect brows! Please Note: My Brow Buddy Kit came with the Universal Brow Pencil and that is not what actually comes with the Brow Buddy Kit.

I think this is a genius tool to have. It was super easy to use and allowed me to find the perfect brow shape for my face shape - which I found out I pretty much already had; it was just sparse and I just need to do my arch a little different on my right side (if my hair grows that way in the future). I wanted to see how this would work for others, so I tried this out on a few friends and it was such a help at getting the perfect shape for each of them. They all said it was simple to use and made finding your perfect brow shape a breeze.

Obviously you'll want to tweeze after you've marked off your perfect brow shape, then remove the white pencil and fill in brows with your favorite brow product. It may not be easy to wax the perfect shape, but that's fine with me because I'm a tweezer-type of gal (I never wax; it's just not for me).

I do think it's a little pricey for the tool, especially because after you find your perfect brow shape you're pretty much set and don't need to re-use it again. However, if you're growing out your eyebrows then yes, you'd use it again and again. This is something more of an essential beauty tool to have in your collection. Just like a sharpener, which you may use every now and then, you'll pull out this tool to use. Great for anyone who does makeup on others!

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants perfect brows!




Billion Dollar Brows - Tweezers









Billion Dollar Brows Tweezers Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $20.00 (for one). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This is the exclusive tweezer of the Billion Dollar Brows salon. Stainless steel and specially coated, these are the only tweezers that meet the Billion Dollar Brows artist's extremely high standards. Guaranteed to grab every hair, every time.

I found these tweezers to have a really good grip, allowing me to pull out hairs easily. It's not the greatest tweezer for those super small hairs - which I normally prefer to use needle-nose tweezers for, but they do a great job at everything else.

I do think the squeeze/bounce back was a little weak, but it's also good because your fingers don't get tired fast because you don't need to squeeze as hard to get them to close.

A little pricey for tweezers, yes, but they were nice and I'd recommend checking them out!




Billion Dollar Brows - Universal Brow Pencil




Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.95 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

No more guessing games when it comes to choosing your brow pencil color. This universal brow pencil is formulated to work with almost all skin tones and hair colors. This pencil goes on smooth and natural; perfect for creating beautiful, natural brows for when you're on the go.

This pencil will change tone depending on how light or hard you apply it. Apply it harder for a darker color; apply lighter for a lighter color.

For me, a brunette, this pencil worked great as far as color goes. It did go on really nicely and looked natural. The spooly brush on the opposite end combed through my brows nicely, blending and perfecting the pencil.

It has decent staying power, but I find it did smudge off during a photo session -- meaning my face up against my camera rubbed my brow up and off in certain spots. However, you won't be rubbing your brow like that under normal conditions so you may not have any problems with its staying power. Plus, I should mention that a lot of brow products don't stay put on me for some reason.

You can see my before and after using this pencil in the before & after pics above under the Brow Buddy Kit.

This is a nice universal brow pencil that I'd recommend checking out.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these brow products? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. the buddy kit is amazing...i didn t even know something like this existed...I m such e nooby:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)