October 23, 2012

Ole Henriksen Celebrate The Truth Kit

Hello, Beautiful!

One of my favorite skincare brands, Ole Henrisken, has come out with a fantastic holiday kit called Celebrate The Truth. This kit includes four fantastic products enriched with vitamin C, plus a great travel bag. A great value and an even better way to try out the Truth line from Ole Henriksen or stock up on your favorites!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Ole Henriksen - Celebrate The Truth
Holiday 2012 Kit
Includes: Truth Serum Collagen Booster, Truth Creme Advanced Hydration, Truth is in the Eyes Eye Peel Concentrate, Truth To Go Wipes, and a travel bag.




 









 













Ole Henrisken Celebrate The Truth Kit Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $60.00 (for the entire kit). Available on Sephora's website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

This Holiday 2012 kit is such a fantastic gift for yourself or anyone on your gift list that wants beautiful skin.Includes a set of product enriched with vitamin C that work together to brighten and even skintone. Firms, hydrates, and battles the signs of aging by supporting healthy collagen, providing all-day hydration to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. All products come in an orange bag you could re-use for your makeup, or taking this skincare on-the-go.

Kit includes:
  • Truth Serum Collagen Booster (1 oz size - a $48.00 retail value)
  • Truth Creme Advanced Hydration (1 oz size - a $26.47 retail value)
  • Truth is in the Eyes Eye Peel Concentrate (0.25 oz size - a $21.00 retail value)
  • Truth To Go Wipes (10 count pack - a $5.00 retail value)
  • Travel Bag
That's a retail value of over $100 (not including the travel bag).

If you already love Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum Collagen Booster -- which already has a great following on its own -- then you will go crazy for this kit! Or perhaps you've always wanted to try the Truth line from Ole Henriksen  if so, this is the kit for you.

I already love the Truth Serum Collagen Booster, but haven't tried any of the other Truth products. I was excited to try these out, because I love the glow my skin gets from using the Truth Serum Collagen Booster. Even though I'm fairly young (I'll be 29 in April), my skin still sees benefits from using this line of products.

One thing I will note, the travel bag that's included in this kit is actually a good one! I love the orange color and the large space inside with little spots on the sides to store products. This is one travel bag I will use for my makeup, taking skincare with me, and more!

Excellent value, great presentation, and filled with great products. This is a kit I would highly recommend picking up this holiday season for yourself or someone lucky on your holiday gift list!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this holiday kit? Will you be adding this to your wish list or picking this up for anyone? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these products and use them all...of late I have added a Vit C day time version of the hydration cream that Ole H makes - it has an spf 15 in it and is a bit lighter weight for daytime use...I really see great things with the eye peel - and different than any other product for eyes I own - and it' not one that makes my eyes burn - most Vit C products make my eyes burn.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)