October 25, 2012

Pixi Beuty Lip & Line in No. 6 Rusty Tan - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you love wearing lipstick and lip liner then you'll love Pixi's Lip & Line. A two-in-one lip pencil duo that gives you perfectly matched waterproof lip liner and long-lasting lipstick.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pixi Beauty - Lip & Line
Shade: No. 6 Rusty Tan
Shade Description: A chestnut brown.

   

 









Pixi Beauty Lip & Line Info & Review:
Shade Info: currently available in 9 shades
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.051 oz full size). Available on the Pixi Beauty website, at Target, and everywhere else Pixi Beauty is sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

A two-in-one lip product - liner and lipstick - that are perfectly matched. The lip liner formula is waterproof with anti-feathering properties to keep your lipstick color in place. The lipstick formula is long-lasting and packed with anti-aging ingredients to provide maximum hydration. Preservative free, mineral oil free, and paraben free.

I found the lip liner and lipstick to be creamy and smooth. Even application for both, and richly pigmented. The shade I have, No. 6 Rusty Tan, isn't my favorite out of the 9 shades available but it's a great fall shade. I'd like to try No. 2 Fresh Pink next.

Lasted a good amount of time on me, which I thought was impressive. Felt comfortable on my lips too. Looks great on its own, or add a gloss on top for added shine and dimension. I like adding a sheer light pink sparkling lip gloss over top of this.

If you love lipstick you'll love this lip pencil duo! Check it out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I love these Lip & Lines...the perfect on the go lip product- no searching for perfect matching lipliner!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)