October 28, 2012

BRTC Blemish Recover Balm (BB Cream) - swatches, pics, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you've been on the hunt for a BB Cream then you may want to try looking at the BB creams available on the BRTC store website. They offer premium skincare and BB creams from Korea. I recently tried out one, their Blemish Recover Balm, and was really impressed!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

BRTC Blemish Recover Balm

 

 

 





BRTC Blemish Recover Balm Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $34.95 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the BRTC store website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

The BRTC Blemish Recover Balm offers 12-hour hold for perfectly radiant skin. Has great coverage, controls oil, has an SPF 28 PA++, antioxidants for your skin health, and moisturizes your skin.

Formulated with blue science, this BB cream is cooling, soothing, oil control and skin protecting. A special serum formula helps sebum control. Botanical ingredients made from formulated Blue Science helps clean deep into pores. Fluid complex of BRTC allows skin nourishment and moisture allowing full hydration and prevents from drying. Skin is protected against harmful environmental ailments, providing full oil control while soothing inflamed skin.

It has a light scent and a creamy, smooth texture. It does offer nice coverage, especially for a BB cream.

It does only come in one shade, which won't for everyone. I have lighter medium skintone (MAC NC30/NC25) and this was a little light for my skintone to wear on its own. However, to wear under foundation would be fine.

I like to put this on when I'm not leaving the house so my skin has a little coverage and is getting lots of good-for-me ingredients to nourish and moisturize my skin -- helping with my blemish-prone skin.

I recommend checking out this BB cream or any of the other BB creams available from BRTC.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this BB cream? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)