February 27, 2012

L'Occitane Almond Delicious Paste - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love the L'Occitane line of almond products; I think they have some of the best smelling almond products on the market! I love, love, love their Almond Shower Oil (which I included in my November 2011 Favorites) - it's great for cleansing the body and great for shaving too. I recently tried out their Almond Delicious Paste and fell in love with this product right away. It's a great way to exfoliate your skin without being harsh. It smells great, and when I follow up with the Almond Shower Oil I can almost hear my skin thanking me, lol.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

L'Occitane Almond Delicious Paste























Basic Stats for L'Occitane Almond Delicious Paste:
Formula: creamy scrub
Cost/Availability: $36.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the L'Occitane website, Sephora's website, and everywhere else L'Occitane products are sold.
Packaging: a rounded, shaped, glass jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Crushed almond nuts and sugar crystals are whipped with nourishing almond oil and almond butter to create this creamy, gentle scrub.

Cost/Availability:
$36.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the L'Occitane websiteSephora's website, and everywhere else L'Occitane products are sold.

Packaging:
A rounded, shaped, glass jar with twist-off lid.

L'Occitane Almond Delicious Paste Review:
Without even trying this product, I knew I'd love it. The reason being because the L'Occitane brand is great quality and their almond line of products is my absolute favorite! I love almond scented products, and I feel L'Occitane has the market cornered when it comes to great smelling almond products.

This scrub is creamy and gentle, and gets my skin soft and smooth. I don't need to use this everyday, but I could if I wanted to because it's not a harsh scrub at all. It's very gentle, and I feel like it melts into my skin.

If my skin is super, super, super dry this scrub will of course be helpful, but I prefer to use a harsher/coarser scrub in that situation. Then I'll follow up with this scrub because it's great for your skin.

Overall, yes, a great scrub that I would recommend... unless you don't like almond scented products (of if you had a nut allergy, as I'd assume you couldn't use this due to the crushed almonds).

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this scrub? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. yummmmmy! I love scrubs and that one looks like I can eat it when i see it in it's package, lol. I have recently been loving the bodycology hazelnut scrub ( you can get it at wal-mart) it smells delicious and gets all the dead skin off.. of course.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)