February 19, 2012

indi chocolate "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got another yummy indi chocolate product to share with you today. It's their "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion. This lotion smells so delicious; like mint chocolate ice cream or mint chocolate candy. It is spot-on for the scent, and it hydrates my skin nicely. What more could I ask for?

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

indi chocolate
"OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion
 








indi chocolate "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion PRO's & CON's:
PRO's: smells delicious, hydrates nicely, affordable
CON's: smells so good you'll want to eat it

Basic Stats for indi chocolate "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion:
Formula: lotion
Cost/Availability: $12.00 for the 4 ounce size, or spend just a few dollars more and get 8 ounces for $15.00. Available on the indi chocolate website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This body lotion smells out-of-this world delicious, just like mint chocolate candy or mint chocolate ice cream. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and sweetly scented.

Cost/Availability:
$12.00 for the 4 ounce size, or spend just a few dollars more and get 8 ounces for $15.00. Available on the indi chocolate website.

indi chocolate "OMG" Mint Chocolate Body Lotion Review:
If you love mint chocolate ice cream, or mint chocolate candy, or anything mint chocolate, then you'll go crazy for this lotion. It smells incredible! The great thing about the scent is it's not over powering or super strong; it's just right.

The lotion itself absorbs into my skin quickly and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I love to re-apply this whenever I'm getting a sweets craving. It's that happy little pick-me-up in my day.

I'd highly recommend this lotion to any chocolate lover!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lotion? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)