February 9, 2012

Kushyfoot Diamond Tights -- pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Do you wear tights? If so, you may want to check out the Kushyfoot Diamond Tights. Not only are they a great staple to have in your wardrobe (they're black and have a great timeless pattern), but wearing them is like giving your feet a massage with every step.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

Kushyfoot Diamond Tights













Basic Stats for Kushyfoot Diamond Tights:
Formula: nylon/spandex
Shade Info: just available in black
Cost/Availability: $26.97 (3 pairs per order). Available on the Kushyfoot website and everywhere else Kushyfoot products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These tights are made out of 94% nylon and 6% spandex. They are super comfortable, especially the feet.

Shade Info:
Only available in black. They are shown more opaque on my legs because in these photos I didn't have them pulled up all the way, but they will sheer out a bit showing some of your skin (as shown on the Kushyfoot website).

Cost/Availability:
$26.97 (3 pairs per order). Available on the Kushyfoot website and everywhere else Kushyfoot products are sold.

Kushyfoot Diamond Tights Review:
I don't wear a lot of tights because I don't like the fabrics of many of them. These, however, are really comfortable on my skin and felt great on my feet. I probably should have gotten the Tall size, because these were slightly tight on me, but they were still wearable for sure.

I like the pattern; they're simple and classic and will go with a lot of outfits. This pair of tights made me like tights again!

If you love wearing tights I would suggest checking this pair out because your feet will thank you!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these tights? Have you tried them or are you interested in them? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I use tights a lot, but I never wear a patterned one. That one looks simple yet pretty at the same time XDD If only the sell it on my place .___.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing tights and might give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tights, they are a staple in my closet! Thanks for sharing, I will take your review into consideration :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)