February 6, 2012

Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Pacifica makes some great scents, like their Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On. I'm not a huge fragrance person, if you follow my blog you probably know that by now, but this is a fragrance I like. It's not strong, and even though there is some floral scents in there, it's not a floral scented perfume. It's sweet and more vanilla to me.

Also, just a heads up that on Pacifica's Facebook page they are having an Island Vanilla contest; you could win a $200 gift card towards a romantic island getaway! 20 runners up will each win an Island Vanilla Spray Perfume and Body Butter. But hurry, their contest ends February 12, 2012!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On






 






Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On PRO's & CON's:
PRO's: affordable, great scent, easy application, portable
CON's: as with all scents, this may not be a scent you like

Basic Stats for Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On:
Formula: roll-on perfume
Cost/Availability: $12.00 (0.33 oz full size). Available on Pacifica's website, Sephora's website, and everywhere else Pacifica is sold.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off cap and roller ball applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This roll-on perfume combines sultry vanilla absolute with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, all set against a deep and beautiful base of tea.

Cost/Availability:
$12.00 (0.33 oz full size). Available on Pacifica's websiteSephora's website, and everywhere else Pacifica is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off cap and roller ball applicator. I really like the roller ball applicator because the perfume goes exactly where you want it, unlike with sprays that can fly everywhere -- including other people around you. I once got caught in a woman's perfume spray and I wasn't even near her. She just sprayed it all around her and it traveled over to me. I couldn't get home fast enough to shower! Ever since then I've appreciated the ease of application the roller-ball applicator provides, and when I do use a spray-top I am very careful of spraying it so I don't mark everyone around me with my scent, lol.

Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On Review:
This is a great scent for those that don't typically like the bakery vanilla scents but do like perfumes with vanilla in it. I'm not a floral scents type of person, so I was a little worried the floral notes would stick out most to me but they don't.

It's very affordable yet the fragrance doesn't smell cheap. The quality is there with Pacifica. That's why they are one of my favorite brands for scented products. They're $5 travel sized shower gels and lotions are in my bathroom and guest bathroom; my son loves the Hawaiian Ruby Guava while my husband loves the Blood Orange.

Overall, I think this is a great affordable perfume that I'd recommend to anyone who is into vanilla scents with a twist. When in doubt, head to your local Sephora or other retailer that sells Pacifica and try it out first.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this perfume? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)