February 3, 2012

Make Up For Ever Rock For Ever Eye Shadow Palette - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I picked up this palette on Sephora's website when it was on sale and then I had an additional 20% off the sale items. I believe I paid around $23 for this palette, which is a great price considering all the shadows are full sized MUFE Ultra Shimmering Diamond Shadows - which are $19 each at full price! This is such a gorgeous palette of must-have shades. Since it's no longer available for purchase on Sephora's website this will be just a post with pictures and swatches of the palette. No review or stats this time around. But I can say I've been using this palette, the gray and black shades most, and I really like it.

Make Up For Ever
Rock For Ever Eye Shadow Palette






























Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shadow palette? Do you own this Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful palette <3 Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely envious of the diamond beige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper website! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! I'm jealous that I missed it when it was on sale!

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nik: It sold out within a day, I believe, along with another MUFE kit that had the mascara, liner, mini primer, mini setting powder. Just a heads up: Sephora puts new items in their sale section every Wednesday, which is also when they change their weekly specials. If you shop early in the morning on Wednesdays (it usually officially updates around 3am Eastern Time), you can score the best products. For example, a couple weeks ago they had 4 or 5 Perricone MD products for as low as $10.50... they were all for helping acne, but that's good for me and I picked up 3 of the products (a cleanser, toner and moisturizer), paying $16.50 for the most expensive one. I wish I picked up more, but when I went back later that night (around dinner time) everything was sold out!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)