February 28, 2012

Lea Journo Mirroir Glossing Cream - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

When I put an effort into doing my hair there is one product I almost always use: a glossing product. It may be a spray, an oil or a cream; I just love to make my hair look shiny and healthy. Recently I tried the Lea Journo Mirroir Glossing Cream and really liked it. It's different from other glossing products I've tried, as this has beautiful golden shimmer in it. Don't worry, you don't see the shimmer in your hair the way you would think by looking at this product, but it does add beautiful gloss to your hair without looking greasy.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Lea Journo Mirroir Glossing Cream
 




Basic Stats for Lea Journo Mirroir Glossing Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (5 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website, QVC's website, Macy's website, and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This is a lightweight glossing cream, which smoothes hair while adding shine and moisture. Infused with French Plum Oil which softens & moisturizes, Moringa Extra to repel environmental stress & condition, and Vitamins A & E NanoSeal to shine & revitalize.

Cost/Availability:
$28.00 (5 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo websiteQVC's websiteMacy's website, and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off lid.

Lea Journo Mirroir Glossing Cream Review:
This is a really pretty glossing cream. It looks like a golden shimmer, but it doesn't translate onto your hair like a shimmer mess. It just makes your hair look shiny and healthy.

I applied this to damp hair, working from my ends upward - staying away from my roots. Then I styled my hair as normal and almost forgot the product was in my hair because it was light weight, non-greasy and just blended with my hair naturally. My hair looked healthier and shinier. You can apply a small amount of dry hair, but I prefer to use it on damp hair.

A really pretty, quality glossing cream that I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this glossing cream? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)