Sorry for a lack of nail related posts; I honestly haven't had the time to do my nails. I went almost an entire month without changing my polish - which is super unusual for me. I also shortened my nails super, super short because we have been remodeling our son's bedroom, and I just didn't want to even bother trying to keep them from breaking. They'll grow again, but for now they're short little stubs. Today I finally took some time to do my nails, and for some reason I was inspired by the Bobbi Brown Neons & Nudes makeup collection. I decided to go with simple polka dots, using a dotting tool.
To re-create this NOTD:
- 1 coat of CND Stickey Base Coat
- 2 coats of Zoya polish in Shay
- Using a dotting tool, apply Color Club polish in Almost Famous to all fingers except ring/accent finger
- Using a dotting tool, apply American Apparel Polish in Neon Red to ring/accent finger
- 1 coat of Seche Vite to finish off
Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of combining nude and neon shades? Discuss in the comments below.