February 17, 2012

I'M FABULOUS - DMAE Supreme Serum: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been meaning to share this product with with you all since last month, but have been so busy that I'm just getting around to posting this now. I also had two other testers helping me test this product out to see results on different ages. We all had results, some more noticeable than others. What am I talking about? The I'M FABULOUS DMAE Supreme Serum.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

I'M FABULOUS
DMAE Supreme Serum
 










I'M FABULOUS DMAE Supreme Serum PRO's & CON's:
PRO's: will give a lifting/youthful effect
CON's: may not see a difference on younger skin/firmer skin

Basic Stats for I'M FABULOUS DMAE Supreme Serum:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $45.00 (1 oz full size). Available on the I'M FABULOUS website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top dispenser
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This serum increases firmness of aging skin and fullness of lips (although I personally haven't tried this on my lips). It tightens wrinkles and gives an overall lifted, more youthful look to your skin. DMAE Bitartrate is an active ingredients that promotes firm skin, fullness of the lips, and has anti-aging properties. Unscented and 92% organic.

Cost/Availability:
$45.00 (1 oz full size). Available on the I'M FABULOUS website.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with a pump-top dispenser. One thing to note: my bottle had a slight problem. The tube (on the inside that pumps the product up) was too long and had a crease in it, preventing the product from coming out. It was a simple fix; I just cut the tube and all was good!

I'M FABULOUS DMAE Supreme Serum Review:
I was really intrigued that this product, according to the I'M FABULOUS website, exceeds the Perricone MD Facial Conformer (which sells for $495). I love Perricone products, but never have the money or budget for some of their $500 products. To read that the DMAE Supreme Serum does even better, and it costs just $45, I had to try it.

I'm almost 28 years old, and even though I don't have any major issues with wrinkles, I do have fine lines forming and some deeper lines - particularly my smile lines. I don't necessarily need a lift to my skin, but I'll take one, lol. I'm the type of person who believes in using anti-aging products before the signs of aging appear. I've been using anti-aging products since I was 20.

When I used this, I didn't see much results after the initial application. Then I read you're supposed to use it 3 times in 1 hour to get the full saturation, and up to 5 times or more in one evening. When I used it 3 times in 1 hour I did notice a difference. I forgot to take before/after pics, so I'll have to update this post at some time in the future to show my results. There wasn't a huge difference, because my face doesn't need that much help just yet when it comes to firmness/wrinkles, but I could for sure see a difference. My face just looked better, and even though I'm young, I looked younger.

Since my results weren't as dramatic as I wanted to see in order to write this review, I got my friends and family to be testers. I had two other testers, I'll call them Tester A and Tester B. Tester A is in her 40's. She used this for 2 weeks, daily, and said she had to buy her own bottle because "it worked like magic". She saw a noticeable difference and even had others comment on how she looked younger and refreshed. Tester B is in her 70's. She used this off and on for 2 weeks, as she remembered, and said she could notice a difference to her face but "at her age there isn't much to help her wrinkles", lol. She's too hard on herself though; I saw a difference in her face.

I haven't been using it long term enough to see some of the other benefits listed on the I'M FABULOUS website, like how it will stop hormonal outbreaks by counteracting sebum levels, but now that I have this back in my possession (after the testers were finished), I will give this more attention in my skincare routine to see what long term results I can get.

Overall, I'm impressed with this and would recommend to those who want/need a lift to their skin/wrinkles.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this serum? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to read good things about this serum, anyone else tried it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)