February 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Valentine's Day Salon Effects in Speed Dating, plus showing two other designs

Hello, Beautiful!

Did you get your hands on the Sally Hansen Limited Edition 2012 Valentine's Day Salon Effects? I have three of the 5 designs. They are all super cute, but the one I'm going to show you today is called Speed Dating.

Speed Dating is a cute white and red heart pattern. The hearts actually have some orange on them, although it's more of a fire red orange. They also look textured, but not so much from regular viewing distance. For anyone who has a hard try painting hearts on your nails, this pattern is perfect!

You can pick up the Sally Hansen Limited Edition 2012 Valentine's Day Salon Effects for $9.99 each box, while they last! Find them at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, and everywhere else Sally Hansen Salon Effects are sold.

Check out my pics...

Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Limited Edition Valentine's Day 2012



Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Limited Edition Valentine's Day 2012
Design: Speed Dating


 

  

















Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of the Valentine's Day patterns? Have you tried one or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. I love this pattern.. i have never tried the nail effects.. i feel like they are a bit pricey.. i lost my luck on some that were on sale at walgreens.. but it was the denim design and didnt interest me at all..

    those look really nice.. thanks for the sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this on now (peeling, I put it on days ago) and I find this pattern to be relatively temperamental. Your pictures kind of show what I mean! The non-shimmery colors I've used have been more well-behaved

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ hiiyooitsCat: They may seem pricey at first glance, but you can get a lot of wear from a single box. I only open one half of the included strips and use them for both hands, still having extras. They last a long time for me; anywhere from a week to 2 weeks (and then some). I usually get tired of them and remove them to change my nails before they're ready to come off. Compared to others on the market, the Sally Hansen Salon Effects are my favorite! :)

    Wait for the Buy One Get One 50% off Sale, which Walgreens will run from time to time (as well as other drugstores). There are usually $1 off coupons you can find too. I know there was one on Coupons.com last month, but I don't think it's there anymore.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)