November 9, 2011

Pink Wednesday: snowman pink

Hello, Beautiful!

First, sorry for the lack of posts this week. My son had off school Monday & Tuesday for parent/teacher conferences and I tried to do a lot of activities with him. I also had to pack-up a bunch of blog sale orders (thank you to everyone who made a purchase!). I wanted to make a quick Pink Wednesday post, but be sure to come back later today because my Birchbox should show up this afternoon, which means I'll make my monthly Birchbox post shortly after it arrives [Birchbox isn't showing up today :(   Looks like it will probably be here tomorrow, Thursday, instead].

Today's Pink Wednesday mani shows one of the new 2011 Snowman polishes sold at Rite-Aid. I picked up a few of them when I went there a few days ago. There is no color name, just "Snowman" printed on the bottom of them all. The pink today is a blue based glittery pink; shown below using two coats.


To re-create this pink mani:

  • 1 coat of Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat, as my base coat (which, by the way, has been amazing for my  nails. Not a single break since using it and my nails are finally growing in beautifully!)
  • 2 coats of Snowman nail polish, the pink glitter.
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.









Let me know what you think...
Do you participate in Pink Wednesdays? If so, leave a link in the comments below with your current Pink Wednesdays blog post so others can check it out! If you don't already participate you can click here to join in the fun! 


14 comments:

  1. where do you get the pink gel coat and are the snowman polishes out for this year or did you get that one last year? love the pink glitter :) what's a birchbox?
    thanks,pamalama dingdong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! I don't participate YET. I'm going to go check it out!

    www.mangosandcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty mani :)
    I participate in Pink Wednesdays,at least I try to. My last Pink Wednesday post is here:
    http://eisaamitte.blogspot.com/2011/11/notd-pink-wednesday-pink-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love these snowmen. I got the red and green round glitters polish and the one that looks like MAC Unconditionally Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous: The Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat I purchased from QVC. You can read my review/swatches/before & after at this link: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2011/11/perfect-formula-pink-gel-coat-pics.html

    The snowman polish is one of the new 2011, which are available at Rite-Aid.

    Birchbox is a monthly sampling program. Check back in a few hours to see what I receive in this month's box and then consider signing up for just $10 each month! I love it and have been very happy (I've been a subscriber for nearly a year). You can go to this link to sign up/check it out (it's my referral link): http://www.birchbox.com?raf=eops9


    @ Miss L: That is a pretty pink mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sarah S.: I skipped on the one that looks like MAC Unconditionally Fabulous because China Glaze Snowglobe is an exact dupe for it and I have that one. I think the snowman one is more like the Material Girl Labryinth, but I could be wrong since I don't have that snowman one to swatch. I pretty much purchased all the glitters that were left. I'm not sure if there are more colors out there... it seems every Rite-Aid gets in a different assortment, at least that's how it was with the Pumpkin polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the bottles! I am going to have to go find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure do - love the pink snowman glitter, such cute bottles

    http://nailpolishanon.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-26-inspired-by-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)