November 6, 2011

Blog Sale --- pictures are showing up now!

Hello, Beautiful!

I re-uploaded the entire blog sale, so anyone who wasn't able to see photos should be able to see them now. Just hit re-fresh if they are not showing up and they will pop up.

Shop the blog sale now!

When you email your list of items I will email you back with an official invoice of what is still available, giving you a total including shipping. From there you can "commit to buy" and pay for your items.

My email: kisses@valentinekisses.com --- please make the subject line "blog sale" so I don't over look it by mistake!

If an item is listed as "SOLD" on the website there is still a possibility it will go back up for sale if the person does not pay for their order/changes their mind. Each person has up to 48 hours to pay for their items before they go back up for sale, but generally you should consider the item sold.

And remember...

  1. I only ship to addresses within the United States.
  2. I only ship using USPS Priority Mail - prices begin at $5.10
  3. Everything is first come, first serve. Sorry, I am not able to hold items.
  4. You'll have 24 hours to respond and commit to buy the items or they will go back up for sale. If I do not hear from you, and it's close to 24 hours since I emailed you, I will try to email you once more to see if you do want to buy those items or if you want to cancel your order.
  5. You should be ready to pay when you contact me! You'll have up to 48 hours to pay for your order, but the sooner you pay the sooner I can ship out your order.
  6. If you change your mind and don't want to make an order, please let me know so I can put the items back up for sale. If I did not receive your payment, and it's been almost 48 hours since I emailed you, I will try to email you once more to see if you are going to pay for the items or want to cancel your order.
  7. Everything is sold as-is and all sales are final! There are no exchanges or returns. No exceptions!
  8. Prices are firm. All lots/sets are sold exactly as they are; no substitutions can be made.
  9. You can add shipping insurance onto your order for $1.75 per box shipped. Please let me know if you want to add this on when you contact me so I can send you a correct order total.
  10. If you have any questions you should ask them before you commit to buy.
  11. Even though I do my best to present all colors accurately, it will vary depending on your monitor settings. If you're unsure about the color you can do a Google search or contact me with specific questions.
  12. PayPal is the only payment method accepted. You'll be given instructions to send your payment to my email address once I email you the official invoice. Keep in mind you must send me the payment; I am not sending PayPal invoices to you.
  13. For full blog sale rules/details, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's all working now! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one polish I would love, but the shipping rate comes out high when it's only one :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ LeeAnnStoner: Yeah, it doesn't make much sense if you're just ordering one. Unfortunately, I can't change my shipping method. I need to have the tracking number on every package and I need to ship everything in a box to ensure it arrives safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)