I can't believe it's finally happening! The blog sale
That means everyone who signed up to be the first to know will have a full 24 hours (or more) to shop the blog sale before I post the official link on this blog. UPDATE: An email was sent!
The official blog post will be made at some point on Sunday afternoon to Sunday night.
Just in prep of the sale, here are the blog sale rules/details:
- I only ship to addresses within the United States -- sorry, international ladies!
- I ship using USPS Priority Mail, which begins at $5.10
- Everything is first come, first serve. I will NOT hold items (hence the first come, first serve policy).
- You should be ready to pay when you contact me.
- If someone fails to pay for their items (they have 48 hours) their items will go back into the blog sale or to who is next in line for those items.
- Everything is sold As-Is and all sales are final! There are no exchanges or returns. No exceptions!
- Prices are firm, so please don't waste your time trying to haggle prices.
- If you have any questions you should ask them before you commit to buy.
- Even though I do my best to present each product's color accurately, it will vary depending on your computer monitor settings. If you're unsure about the color you can do a search online or email me.
- PayPal is the only method of payment accepted. No exceptions!
For full blog sale rules/details, click here.
I am so excited to finally make this blog sale live! I had so many life issues interrupt this process and it's been delayed far too long! I hope you come back on Sunday to check out the blog sale!