November 4, 2011

Blog Sale is coming...Sunday!

Hello, Beautiful!


I can't believe it's finally happening! The blog sale will be IS done! 


That means everyone who signed up to be the first to know will have a full 24 hours (or more) to shop the blog sale before I post the official link on this blog. UPDATE: An email was sent!


You can still get on that list... click here to go to that blog post!


The official blog post will be made at some point on Sunday afternoon to Sunday night.






Just in prep of the sale, here are the blog sale rules/details:

  1. I only ship to addresses within the United States -- sorry, international ladies!
  2. I ship using USPS Priority Mail, which begins at $5.10 
  3. Everything is first come, first serve. I will NOT hold items (hence the first come, first serve policy).
  4. You should be ready to pay when you contact me.
  5. If someone fails to pay for their items (they have 48 hours) their items will go back into the blog sale or to who is next in line for those items.
  6. Everything is sold As-Is and all sales are final! There are no exchanges or returns. No exceptions!
  7. Prices are firm, so please don't waste your time trying to haggle prices.
  8. If you have any questions you should ask them before you commit to buy.
  9. Even though I do my best to present each product's color accurately, it will vary depending on your computer monitor settings. If you're unsure about the color you can do a search online or email me.
  10. PayPal is the only method of payment accepted. No exceptions! 

    For full blog sale rules/details, click here.



I am so excited to finally make this blog sale live! I had so many life issues interrupt this process and it's been delayed far too long! I hope you come back on Sunday to check out the blog sale!


3 comments:

  1. How did I miss that post.
    Amanda Tink11381@gmail.com - would love to get on the email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low price! Lol haha. ill be waiting!

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)