November 5, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick in Mauvilous Shine: swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've had this lipstick for a little while now (I purchased it right after it came out), but I'm just now getting around to writing up a review.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
Shade: Mauvilous Shine - 820
Shade Description: A warm mid-tone pink.


 












Basic stats for Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick:
Formula: creamy smooth & shiny lipstick
Coverage: sheer to medium; depending on shade and how much apply
Wear: average
Shade Info: 10 shades available
Cost/Availability: $5 to $8 each depending where you shop. Available on Maybelline's website, Ulta's website, Wal-Mart's website, Target and everywhere else Maybelline is sold.
Packaging: mirror-like silver tube, twist-up lipstick bullet
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
Creamy smooth and shiny lipstick, made with nourishing honey nectar. Mirror-like color from micro-mirror pigments.


Coverage:
Sheer to medium color payoff depending on shade and how much you apply.


Wear:
Average wear; apply as needed.


Shade Info:
Currently available in 10 shades. I chose Mauvilous Shine because it was a mid-tone pink with warmer undertones. I really like it!


Cost/Availability:
$5 to $8 each depending where you shop. Available on Maybelline's websiteUlta's websiteWal-Mart's website, Target and everywhere else Maybelline is sold. I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I also recently purchased another color (I can't remember the name) because I had a $2 off coupon!


Packaging:
Mirror-like squared silver tube with twist-up lipstick bullet.


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Review:
For a lipstick I'm impressed with the shine it provides. It's not super glossy like some of their ads make it look like, but it does have a nice shine to it. Regardless of how shiny it is or not, the formula is really nice. Very smooth and creamy, goes on very nicely and feels good on your lips.

The colors they have available are pretty and you can most likely find one that will look great on you. I'm generally not a lipstick gal, but I really like these!

Yes, I would recommend these.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lipstick? Do you already have this, maybe in a different shade? Your thoughts? Discuss in the comments below.



3 comments:

  1. looks very pretty! I don´t have it, but I think i would like to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I usually hate pink but this lipstick looks just great both for the natural color and the wonderful finish. I love it! *_*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)