November 24, 2011

NOTD: Cult Nails -- Clairvoyant

Hello, Beautiful!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving is enjoying a great day of good food, good company, and good times. Stay stress-free today and soak in the time together with loved ones.

My current NOTD is a over-the-top gorgeous flakie from Cult Nails. Previously released as the shade Unicorn Puke, the shade is now called Clairvoyant and was released in Cult Nails Super Powers set. I received the set in the mail the other day and couldn't wait to get this polish on my nails. My husband says it looks like fish food; I say it looks like magic, lol. Enjoy!



To re-create this NOTD:

  • 1 coat of Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat, as my base coat. And just an update: this stuff has been amazing to my nails. Not a break when I'm wearing it and my nails are finally starting to grow again.
  • 1 coat of Cult Nails polish in Time Traveler (a navy blue creme - opaque in just one coat)
  • 1 coat of Cult Nails Clairvoyant
  • 1 layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat




 




















11 comments:

  1. Oh Lord! That polish is like love in a bottle! I adore it... Your pictures are SO good, Happy Thanksgiivng Crystal!
    <3
    http://nailsbycarol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name Unicorn Puke better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of top coats with flakes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flecks of glitter are amazing!!

    ps: My mark. black friday special is up! Hope you'll check it out

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite
    SHOP BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY WITH MARK.GIRL up to $70 worth of FREE Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I was too late and it sold out before I could get my hands on a bottle...oh well...next time maybe * fingers crossed *

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Frosso: Ah, I forgot they were releasing more today! I was going to buy a back-up bottle, but missed out. I'm positive Cult Nails will make more. I mean, it's too beautiful to not make more! Hopefully you can get your nails on this beauty sooner rather than later! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)