October 30, 2011

Incoco 100% Real Nail Polish Strips in shade Make A Wish -- pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

You all know I'm a polish lover and I change my nail polish daily, but there are certain times of the year that I need a break from doing my nails or I know I'll be busy and won't have time to do my nails. Those are the times I reach for nail polish strips and Incoco's 100% Real Nail Polish Strips are a must-have for everyone!

Today I want to show you the design Make A Wish, but I also have more Incoco designs to show you in the near future! Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

Incoco 100% Real Nail Polish Strips
Shade: Make A Wish
Shade Description: Bright and soft rainbow colors with glitter!






































Basic stats for Incoco 100% Real Nail Polish Strips:
Formula: 100% real nail polish strips
Coverage: available in sheer to full coverage styles
Wear: average wear is up to 14 days depending on your lifestyle
Shade Info: large variety
Cost/Availability: $10.99 for the Make A Wish design; prices vary from $7.99 to $10.99 depending on style. Available on Incoco's website (www.incoco.com) 
Packaging: comes in an package to keep air out; 16 strips included
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
100% real nail polish in a strip! Free of all the bad stuff you don't want; no formaldehyde, DBP or Toluene!

Coverage:
Styles are available in sheer to full coverage. The shade I'm showing you today, Make A Wish, is almost full coverage; a little sheer in the close-up pics but to the naked eye it looks full coverage.


Wear:
Incoco's website states these nail strips last up to 14 days depending on your lifestyle, however, I've read reviews where people have worn these for 3 weeks and still had them looking great! I applied this design on October 25th and today, October 30th, they still look great! There is some tip wear, but nothing truly  noticeable. I was also using my hands a lot, making my son's Halloween costume. If I wasn't into changing my polish often I would have continued to leave these on even longer. I have more Incoco nail strips to review in the near future, and I'm excited to share them with you all.


Shade Info:
There is a wide variety of styles & shades available on Incoco's website. From classic french tip, to solid shades, to glitters, and to many gorgeous designs -- including limited edition holiday designs. You'll find yourself creating a long "I want it" list!


Cost/Availability:
$10.99 for the Make A Wish design; prices vary from $7.99 to $10.99 depending on style. Available on Incoco's website.


Packaging:
16-strips per package. You keep the nail strips in the package when you're not using them to prevent them from drying out.


Incoco 100% Real Nail Polish Strips Review:
I'm really loving Incoco's 100% Real Nail Polish Strips!! I knew I was going to be busy before Halloween making my son's Halloween costume so I made sure to apply my Incoco nail strips so I wouldn't have to worry about my nails.

The strips go on very easily and stretch really nice to fit your nails perfectly. One thing I should point out, because I don't think everyone knows/understands, the nails strips are about 95% dry when you take them out of the package. When you first apply them to your nails you'll feel like you could just peel them right back off; don't worry, that's normal! They'll set on your nails after about 15 to 30 minutes and then they're not going anywhere! I took the pics above right after I applied them (before they fully set), but believe me, they don't budge once set.

Since my nails are short I didn't need to use many strips at all, which means I'll get to use the same design more than once. I only used a total of 5 strips for all 10 nails! I could use them again on my nails, and possibly even an extra time on my toes!

I love the design Make A Wish because it's like a dreamy rainbow of delight. I don't know how else to describe it. The pattern varies on each nail, which I love. Some nails have more of the brighter shades of the rainbow while other nails have softer shades of the rainbow. Glitter is throughout them all, and I love glitter (I swear glitter runs in my veins!).  I also have other Incoco designs to show you in the near future.

Incoco offers solid colors, which are great for anyone who needs non-design/non-glittery options. Even though I don't really have an interest in the solid colors (only because I like the design options so much), I still think they are a fantastic item to keep on hand. Great to take on vacation, travel, to keep at your desk or in your school locker, etc. Incoco also has french tip designs - from classic to glitter tips - a beautiful option for weddings! And then there are my personal favorites, the designs! Their website offers a variety of designs to choose from, with new designs added every now and then (for holidays, as an example).

Here's a little tip/idea: Use small scissors to cut the strips into designs and apply them to your nails like nail stickers. For example, I cut out a heart from the Make A Wish Design just to test if it would work and it did! You could also cut them to make nail tips.

Overall, do I recommend these? Absolutely! Head over to Incoco's website to browse through some designs and let me know which ones you like!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of the shade Make A Wish? What about the brand Incoco? Do you have any of these or are they are your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.



5 comments:

  1. I love Incoco Nail Strips! I wore mine for about a week and they had barely any wear! They're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this...it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! It's really cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not able to put them on (I tried many times with different ones but it seems that I just can't put them on nicely) but these look fantastic

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)