This post features a NOTD and a Giveaway!
Today's NOTD features a polish I recently picked up from Coastal Scents. The shade is Cosmic, which is a sheer black with flakies! When layered it can become nice and opaque. Shown in all the photos below is two coats. I like it because you don't have to use two polishes with this flakie. Usually I use a black creme with something like Nubar 2010 over top to achieve the similar results. Click here if you want to purchase your own bottle from Coastal Scents - $3.95 per bottle. OR, keep reading for your chance to win your own bottle!
To re-create this NOTD:
- 1 coat of Essie's Ridge Filler Base Coat
- 2 coats of Coastal Scents Coat nail polish in Cosmic
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Now let me know what you think...
Do you already own this polish? If not, do you want to add this to your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.
Giveaway is now Closed!
I purchased an extra bottle because I knew I'd want to give it away to one of you!
Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to those in the United States. Sorry international ladies!
This will be a quick giveaway, running just over a week, with simple rules...
- Must be a follower of my blog; new followers welcome.
- TO ENTER: Fill in the form below with all required info.
- Giveaway starts on Thursday October 20, 2011 and ends on Monday October 31, 2011, 11:59 EST.
- One winner will be selected using Random.org
- Winner will receive one bottle of Coastal Scents Coat Nail Polish in Cosmic.
- I will select the winner on or about November 1, 2011 and contact the winner by email.
- Winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.