I didn't have plans to participate in today's Pink Wednesday manicure, only because I'm still not feeling well and haven't done my nails in several days. However, my dog decides to play "creep out my owner by making her think some masked killer is outside the door at 6:30 in the morning". Yeah, that woke me up from my barely any sleep last night, due to this stupid sickness. So for the half hour I had before needing to wake my son up and get him ready for school I decided to do a quick Pink Wednesday mani for today. Then that mani got ruined while packing up his lunch and I had to re-do it later in the afternoon. Enjoy!
To re-create this Pink Wednesday mani:
- 1 coat of Essie's Ridge Filler Base Coat
- 3 coats of China Glaze polish in Go Go Pink
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to make sure the pink was fully dry before painting on the leopard design
- Using a thin pain brush, I painted on the leopard design using Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in French White Creme (for the white spots) and Sephora polish in Coffee In NY for the brown lines and spots.
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish everything off.
Let me know what you think...
Do you participate in Pink Wednesdays? If so, leave a link in the comments below to today's Pink Wednesdays blog post so others can check it out! If you don't already participate you can click here to join in the fun!