October 19, 2011

Pink Wednesday: a simple jelly layer

Hello, Beautiful!

Sorry I haven't been posting daily. It's been busy here; mostly with getting the blog sale finalized. That's right, I'm finalizing it. It's so close to being done, but I still can't put a date on when it will launch because I know how my life has been going this week and I don't want to jinx it. But if I were to guess, I would say after this weekend it will be launching.

Also, I will be selecting the winners of my 500 Follower Giveaway! There are over 1,300 entries - not including bonus entries. I'm making sure everyone's entry counts and then I will use Random.org to select the winners. Winners will be announced within the next day or two!

Now onto Pink Wednesday...

Today's Pink Wednesday mani is just a simple layer mani that has a jelly finish. No nail art or stamping or creative combo. I really wasn't inspired and I didn't have much time. Not to mention all my nails are nubbins! I broke so many; my right hand is worse. I've just been so busy and doing so much here that I didn't really care at the time but now I do. Ugh, oh well. It's been one of those weeks...


To re-create this Pink Wednesday mani:

  • 1 coat of Essie's Ridge Filler Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Sephora by OPI polish in Access 24/7
  • 1 coat of Love My Nails polish in Diva
  • 2 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat











Let me know what you think...
Do you participate in Pink Wednesdays? If so, leave a link in the comments below with your current Pink Wednesdays blog post so others can check it out! If you don't already participate you can click here to join in the fun!


8 comments:

  1. That's a nice pink polish! Somehow, it reminds me of watermelons.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute combo :) Perfect for Pink Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combo! I should go pink too for this month of October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the way you show all your pictures on your blog. I do Wedding Wednesday, no pink Wednesday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!! really cute!!! i love it!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)