Today I have another Halloween inspired mani. This is super simple and easy to do; you just need orange polish and a stamping plate with a splatter-like design. I used some brand of stamping plate m70. I plan to do this mani with other colors - like a lime cream, neon purple, pink, etc., as well as layering the graffiti design using different polishes for stamping.
To re-create this NOTD:
- 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener, used as my base coat
- 2 coats of Finger Paints nail polish in Outta Sight Orange
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to make sure everything is nice and dry before stamping. I usually wait 10 minutes before I stamp.
- Using Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in Black Creme, stamp the splatter/graffiti design from a stamping plate (I used m70) onto each nail. I applied the design various ways to vary the pattern.
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish it off.