October 6, 2011

NOTD: Vampire Sparkles

Hello, Beautiful!

Another Halloween inspired mani! This time I'm using a Christmas polish: Be-Claus I Said So from the Sephora by OPI 2011 Holiday collection. Be-Claus I Said So is a beautiful red sparkly glitter polish in a clear base. It's very sparkly in person, especially in the sun light. The photos do not do this polish justice. Layered over black it reminded me of vampires, hence the NOTD name: Vampire Sparkles.


To re-create this NOTD:

  • 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Hardener, used as my base coat
  • 1 coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in Black Creme
  • 1 coat of Sephora by OPI polish in Be-Claus I Said So
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat















16 comments:

  1. i love it!!! simple yet very nice!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..amazing look for your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great !!!
    If only cleaning glitter was easier.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool mani!! *o*
    I love this glittery red so much! I wondered if we can find it in stores now or if it's a old edition?

    Thank you!

    Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of Katherine from TVD :D
    Gorg!
    http://madamehotlips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Yasinisi: I've got a glitter removal system down... had to figure something out because I'm addicted to glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mint: Be-Claus I Said So is from the 2011 Holiday collection of Sephora by OPI polishes. It's currently available online now on Sephora's website and will be in their stores soon (I'm guessing for the holidays).

    Not all their holiday colors are available online yet, but I plan to purchase more of the holiday shades because I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooh, what brilliance! it's absolutely stunning, great mani!


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!I wish sephora by opi sale in Turkey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome! You growing fangs yet? =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is this polish alone? Can it be worn alone or is it a topcoat only? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Icedcaramellatte: Yes, it can be worn alone. What is shown in the photos is just one coat of that polish. After two coats it becomes way more opaque and you'd be completely covered in three (although I never tried three coats just yet). I plan to do swatches of the holiday shades eventually, but I'm waiting for Halloween to be over. I hate pushing Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)