October 22, 2011

Nicole by OPI Snow-Man Of My Dreams (Holiday 2011): pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I knew I wanted to check out the Nicole by OPI 2011 Holiday colors in person, but I was on the fence as to which ones I'd want to bring home with me. I went to Target yesterday evening and only picked up two: Orna-ment For Each Other and Snow-Man Of My Dreams. Today I want to show you Snow-Man Of My Dreams.

This is a pretty multi-colored glitter; mostly blue; that reminds me of Claire's Bedazzled polish, but this would be the micro-glitter version of it. A lot of the colors from the Nicole by OPI 2011 holiday collection reminded me of colors I already own. For example, Glitter In My Stocking and My Sleigh's In The Shop remind me of the Milani One Coat Glitters. I only picked up Orna-ment For Each Other because it was an orange-red with gold glitter, and I know I don't have anything exactly like it. Of course I couldn't pass up Snow-Man Of My Dreams just because of how pretty the glitter is. Check out pics & swatches...


Nicole by OPI
Shade: Snow-Man Of My Dreams -- NI 368
Shade Description: A multi-colored glitter, featuring micro hex glitter in shades of blue, orange, silver, fuchsia, gold, green
Details: Shown in all photos using two coats of Snow-Man Of My Dreams, over top Essie's Ridge Filler Base Coat. Topped off with one coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.







































Now let me know what you think...
Is Snow-Man Of My Dreams on your wish list? Do you already own this shade? If so, what do you think? Discuss below in the comments. 

13 comments:

  1. man this is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitters on the nails only when they are easy to remove! I don't like scratching my nails :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! I luv your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i will Have to go and get that as soon as Target opens this morning! :) Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this one! Waiting for it to be available on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you picked these up :) This one's my favorite out of all of them & it looks great with your skin tone! My Sleigh's in the Shop is VERY similar to Orly - Bubbly Bombshell... not a dupe but very similar. I'm going to post a comparison this weekend :) So if you own that, then you probably don't need both! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's on my list now!
    your blog is awesome, i'm so glad i found it : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice color :) good on New Year's Eve:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely this is the polish of my dream.
    Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es espectacular!!!! aqui en mi pais Argentina no existen :( .....Besotes!!! n_n

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)