October 26, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by OPI - Good Tidings We Bling! (Holiday 2011)

Hello, Beautiful!

I know Halloween is just a couple days away, but today I want to show you one of the Sephora by OPI 2011 Holiday polishes.

During the Sephora Friends & Family Sale I picked up several Sephora by OPI Holiday polishes that I didn't already have and I wanted (I now have 7 of the 10 Holiday 2011 shades). I was most excited for the shade Good Tidings We Bling!, which is a red and green glitter polish. I like it a lot for a holiday shade. I like that it's sheer enough so I can use it as a top coat or buildable (2 to 3 coats) to use it on its own. Of course the formula is great, as are just about all the Sephora by OPI polishes (at least in my experience). You can purchase this for $9.50 on Sephora's website.

Let me know what you think of it! Check out my pics and swatches...



Sephora by OPI Nail Polish
Shade: Good Tidings We Bling! - SE H31
Shade Description: A clear base with medium red and green hex glitter, slightly smaller black hex glitter, tiny red and green hex glitter, as well as what appears to be tiny blue/gray hex glitter (which you really can't see on the nail except in close-up photos). It basically just looks red and green from the naked eye.
Details: Shown in all swatch photos using 3 coats. Base coat is Nail-Aid 3 Minute Artificials. Top coat is Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.




















































Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this holiday shade? Is it on your wish list or did you already purchase this? Maybe it's not for you? Discuss in the comments below.



11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I can't wait to get my paws on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, makes me so excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very pretty and perfect for christmas :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! I can't wait for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love. It's like liquid Christmas in a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors !
    Angelica
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like it! i'd wear it for sure, nice review

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is cute. do you have a review on the artificial nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Galaxia: which artificial polish are you referring to? The one I used as my base coat for this post? If so, I don't have a review (yet), but I do really like it. Makes my nails feel thicker/stronger. I purchased mine at Ross for $2.99 or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I definitely want this color.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)