January 24, 2012

Reviva Labs 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads -- pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Reviva Labs 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads are a unique way to brighten skin. These sheets (you get two per pack) can be cut to fit any area you wish to brighten. It will help fade brown spots and skin discoloration, with results you can begin to see after the first use. You can even use them on other areas of the body, like hands.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...

Reviva Labs
100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre
Skin Brightener Pads







This is how I stored them after I opened the package:


Reviva Labs 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads PRO's & CON's:
PRO's: works quickly
CON's: ?

Basic Stats for Reviva Labs 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads:
Formula: foam-like pad
Cost/Availability: $13.00 for 2 pads (3"x4" each pad). Available on Reviva Lab's website and everywhere else Reviva Labs are sold (although I haven't seen this particular product on Ulta's website).
Packaging: needs to be put back into a zip lock bag after opening
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
100% Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre pads lighten and brighten brow spots and uneven pigmentation on areas of your face and hands... in minutes! You can see temporary results in as little as 15 to 20 minutes and long term results in about a month (if using 2 to 3 times a week). They are foam-like pads... although not foam exactly in feeling but I can't describe the texture properly. You get two pads in the package, each are 3" x 4" and can be cut to cover any spot you want to treat, meaning you may get a ton of uses from each pad or just a few, depending on how large an area you are covering. You will dampen the area with water before putting these on, or ideally with their Brown Spot Lightening Gel. I only had water. Alpha-Arbutin is an ultra lightening ingredient infused into the collagen fibre and is supported by licorice extract and citric acid; making it a powerful lightening/brightening trio.

Cost/Availability:
$13.00 for 2 pads (3"x4" each pad). Available on Reviva Lab's website and everywhere else Reviva Labs are sold (although I haven't seen this particular product on Ulta's website).

Packaging:
I had to put these back into a zip-lock bag when I was done using them. I don't know if they updated packaging since I purchased these or not, but that was the one flaw of the packaging because there is no where for them to go (and you certainly won't use up both pads in one use... unless you are covering huge areas of your body).

Reviva Labs 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads Review:
These pads are a new concept to me. I was intrigued online and was surprised when they arrived. I think I was expecting them to be more like other pads I've used in the past, which are generally thin, cloth-like and wet/soaked with product. Not the case with these. They had a unique texture; foam-like but not really. I don't know how to describe it; someone else may have a better description than me.

Using them was super easy. I just cut them into the size I needed to treat the dark spots I wanted to brighten (you can even use these under your eyes). I did notice some brightening/lightening after one treatment (I left them on for a little more than 20 minutes), but like they said, it's temporary. Long term lightening/brightening results will happen if you continue use (2 to 3 times per week) over at least a month. This combined with Reviva's Labs Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream will be a powerful duo to fade my hyper pigmentation.

Overall, yes, I would recommend these. They are great because you do get a temporary brightening effect after one session, so you could use these before big events to brighten your skin.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this skin brightening product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)