This is the June 2013 Swatch Posts Catch Up! If you missed anything from June, no worries; just browse through the topics below and click on a topic to check it out. The purpose of my Swatch Posts Catch Up is to provide my readers with an easy reference for all posts from the previous month, so if you missed anything or just want everything in one place, this is the post for you.
July is going to be a PACKED month! I am doing a kind of crazy month of reviews here on my blog - posting anywhere from 1 to 4 reviews a day! I'm also going to try and get videos uploaded to my YouTube channel (at least 1 or 2 videos a week, until I figure out my camera situation). In addition, there will be giveaways going on all July long! Check back every day for something new!
Swatch Posts Catch Up: June 2013
* Click on a topic/product name below to view that blog post. *
A Little of This... A Little of That...
Eyes & Brows
- My Before & After Pics for 16 Different Mascaras
- My Before & After Pics for 14 Different Brow Products
- Pur Minerals Beautiful Creatures Collection
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Shadow (2 shades)
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Mascara
- RAMY Beauty Therapy OMG! Over Mascara Glitter & Liner
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (3 shades)
- Emani How 2B Guide in Rebel
Face & Cheeks
- VIDEO: Rave Review on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation (powder foundation)
- Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm (all 3 shades)
- Pur Minerals CC Cream in Medium
- Mally Age Rebel All Over Color in Peachy Dew
Body Products & Fragrances
- L'Occitane Aromachologie Radiance and Color Care Hair Mask
- Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo & Hydrate Conditioner