June 18, 2013

Vault Lip Gloss in Paparazzi - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the brand Vault? They made lip products simple to use: one hand to open and one hand to close - which I think is pretty cool. They currently offer a few products - lip balm, tinted lip balm, and lip gloss. They're also working on a nail polish and a mascara! In this post I'll show you one of their lip glosses, which I have in the shade Paparazzi. Check out all the info on this product and my full review after the pics.

Vault Lip Gloss
Shade: Paparazzi








  


 






Vault Lip Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.08 oz/2.3 g full size). Available on the Vault website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Bond Girl applicator will give you the look of a spy out to save the world. And for those voluptous soft pouting lips, Vault formulated their gloss with jojoba oil and vitamin E. All so you can save the world with one hand, while putting on gloss with the other. Cruelty free.

Available in 16 shades. I have the shade Paparazzi, which looks different on the website than in person. On the website the pink shade looks a bit warmer toned, and in person it even looks slightly like that, but I find it to be a bit cool toned and a much lighter, milkier pink. The color is sheer, but I think other shades may have more pigmentation to them - as the shade Paparazzi was the only one with "(sheer)" listed next to the shade name. I would love to also try out the shade Rose Parade and Hollywood.

The formula of the gloss is nice - I liked that. And I just love the way you only need one hand to open it! For me, it's perfect for when I'm on the motorcycle. I have a flip-up helmet -- which I bought specifically so I can easily apply lip balm or lip gloss. This gloss makes it even easier for me to get it done quickly at a red light. Also great for mom's who have a baby constantly in their arms or on their hip.

I think the entire Vault brand is really cool and I'd recommend giving this brand a try if you're an active, on-the go girl -- or if you just think the one-hand open/one-hand close concept is awesome!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it really does look like something a hot lady spy might use, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que formato tan original! besos

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)