This is my June 2013 Wantable.co Beauty Box. I get my subscription boxes really late in the month, which is why they're never posted until the end of the month or early the following month. I wanted to make sure I got this post up in June. This box had an almost $100 value, at $97.24 (plus a $25 gift card to Apothederm).
I'm honestly not sure I'm really thrilled with this box; I saw a lot better June boxes out there so I'm still debating if I will return this one or not. I really am only happy about 1 product, maybe 2. The others I could care less for so not sure paying $36 for 1 or 2 products is really worth it (even thought to pay for those 2 items on their own would total $34). I'll have to think about it for a couple days and see if I return this month or not.
If you want to sign up to receive a Wantable.co Beauty Box or Jewelry Box (monthly or one-time purchase) just click here or follow the link below (it's my referral link).
Sign-up link: https://www.wantable.com/invite/wpHSNqQgXOs
It's $36 a month with free shipping, or you can purchase a one-time only box for $40 in case you're not sure you want to fully commit. They have a happiness guarantee - so if for any reason you're not happy you can send it back for a full refund; they even include a pre-paid return label! Plus skip a shipment or cancel anytime. It really is hassle-free and worry-free, so why not try it out for a month or two (I always give subscription services three months before I decide to stay or go). And they have a nice customization survey where you'll Love, Like, Or Dislike products. What's best about that is you'll never receive something you say you Dislike and you're more likely to receive products you say you Love!
Check out what I got in my June 2013 Wantable.co Beauty Box....
Wantable.co Beauty Box - June 2013
Included info stuff...
Shipment Quick Stats:
- Value of this month's Wantable.co shipment: $97.24 (value is approximate)
- Total # of Items Received: 6
- # of eye makeup: 2
- # of lip makeup: 0
- # of face makeup: 0
- # of cheek/bronzer/highlighter makeup: 1
- # of nail items: 1
- # of makeup tools: 1
- # of skincare items: 1
Now I'll break it down, product-by-product...
Rainbow Honey Nail Lacquer in Pink Cloud
- MY THOUGHTS: In last month's box I got a Rainbow Honey Nail Lacquer, so I was surprised to see another one again so soon but at least it's in a different color. I do like glitter polishes so I can't really complain about this.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $10.00
FACE Stockholm Cream Highlighter in Dignity
- MY THOUGHTS: I really wanted to try more products from FACE Stockholm, because I wasn't over the moon about the eyeshadow from last month's box I wasn't over the moon about this either; maybe the brand isn't that great? The product itself, it's texture, is okay but the color is off for me. It looked gold but swatched more of a silver/white shade, and even when blended out it just didn't go with my skintone. Had it been more gold I think this would of been pretty. If anything, I could use it as an eyeshadow base.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $25.00
Manna Kadar Trans-Fix
- MY THOUGHTS: This is an eyeshadow to eyeliner transformer, basically taking your eyeshadow and making it into an eyeliner with the clear product. I haven't tried it yet, but I've used these in the past and I just don't reach for them much. I normally reach for my MAC Fix+ or something if I want to transform a shadow, but if I don't end up returning this month's box, I may sell this.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $19.00
Lise Watier Glamour Rose Eyeshadow in Gold
- MY THOUGHTS: This was probably my favorite product of the entire box. The packaging is pretty and the color was a nice metallic gold. It looked more of a taupe gold in the packaging but was metallic once swatched - even more metallic than the photo shows. Good pigmentation and formula.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $24.00
Cala Travel Retractable Lip Brush
- MY THOUGHTS: In last month's box I received a Cala brush, and I really didn't like it. Same goes with this one. This is supposed to be a lip brush but the tip is thick, fluffy, and splays. Basically no way to apply lip products in a precise manner - which is the entire point of a lip brush. A lip brush should be smaller and the bristles should be dense -- definitely not fluffy like this one is. A total fail and not worth even the $8.00 value.
- FULL SIZE VALUE: $8.00
Apothederm Firming Serum Sample
Let me know what you think...
Did you receive a Wantable.co shipment this month? If so, what are your thoughts on your box? If you don't receive a Wantable.co beauty box yet, click here to sign up! Discuss in the comments below.