July 8, 2013

Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad in Copper 'n' Chic - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another Palladio product to share with you today: their Herbal Eyeshadow Quad in the shade Copper 'n' Chic. This affordable shadow quad is a great neutral combo that would be great for any eye color. They have 8 different shadow quads currently, and after trying this one, I want them all! Nice pigmentation, great colors, and affordable. Check out my full review and all the product info, after the pics!

Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad
Shade: Copper 'n' Chic












Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (0.17 oz/5 g full size). Available on the Palladio website, at Ulta, and everywhere else Palladio cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Enhance and intensify your eyes with Palladio's highly-pigmented Herbal Eyeshadow Quads. Each color combination has been customized by a team of makeup artists to suit both the sophisticated and ostentatious makeup loves. Compacts come in an array of matte and shimmery shades that can be used year-round.

I have the shade Copper 'n' Chic - which is gorgeous. I want all the quads, but the next two I for sure will get are Tantalizing Taupes and Smokey Eyes.

These have great pigmentation on their own, and of course over an eyeshadow primer they are even better. They blend beautifully too and last all day. Each quad comes with a dual sponge-tip applicator, but I usually toss those out and just use my makeup brushes.

Really think these are some great, affordable, richly pigmented eyeshadow quads that are worth it. I'd recommend picking up a palette or two!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. WOW these shades look amazing! I saw Palladio at Ulta and Sally's but I rarely hear about them so I didn't know if they were worth the buy. I'll have to pick up their shadows soon :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)