July 28, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics Hepburn Faux Lashes - pics, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you love faux lashes then you need to check out the selection of lashes from Gorgeous Cosmetics. They have a beautiful assortment of flirty, fun, natural and dramatic lashes - I have the Hepburn lashes, which have are full and flirty. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Gorgeous Cosmetics Hepburn Lashes













Gorgeous Cosmetics Madam Lash Eyelashes in Hepburn Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (per pair). Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website. Other beautiful styles available - click here to check them all out.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Enjoy lush, beautiful lashes and experience the dramatic effect gorgeous lashes have. Add sparkle to your eyes and take your look from ordinary to extraordinary in a wink! From natural beauty to outrageously glam, Madam Lash professional eyelashes.

These lashes are very "Audrey" -- so very 50's inspired and longer at the end for a cat-like flick at the end of the eye. These lashes are full and flirty!

With proper care, these lashes can be re-used for up to 10 times. Glue is included  - it's taped on the under side of the lashes (as shown in the one photo). But I prefer to use Duo Lash Glue with all my false lashes. I'm not sure if there are synthetic, human hair, or mink - but to me these feel synthetic. It doesn't say on the website what they're made out of it and it doesn't say on the box either.

Gorgeous Cosmetics offers other lashes -- definitely would love to try these styles: Angelique, Glamazon, Jane, Marilyn, Miss Cheeky, Miss Naughty, Miss Glam, and Show Girl.

This style of lashes, Hepburn, don't really work with my eye shape as much as I had hoped but I know with the right makeup look I could make these work. They just come downwards too much. Maybe I need to curl them or something but I was hoping the ends would flare upwards more. They do certainly give your eyes a cat-eye like effect. For the photos I did not use mascara to blend. I already had mascara on and just added these lashes to test them out. I've worn these another time and with mascara they blended in better, but I still didn't use a lash curler on them.

$15 for a single pair of lashes is a bit more than I normally pay but these are more specialty lashes, which means I wouldn't wear these on a normal basis, so these will last awhile - especially since you can re-use these up to 10 times with proper care. They are a nice quality lashes too. I would recommend checking out the line of lashes from Gorgeous Cosmetics!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lashes? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)