Every mommy needs a quick morning routine, a 5-Minute Face - even if sometimes it takes slightly longer. Even if you're not a mommy, I think a 5-Minute Face is something every woman should have as their go-to, in-a-rush makeup.
My 5-Minute Face doesn't always take 5 minutes, but I still call it that because sometimes it does take just 5 minutes and other times slightly longer. It just depends on what else I'm doing while I'm putting on my makeup and if I need to stop my makeup process to do something else (like pack up my son's lunch, let the dogs out, or throw laundry in the dryer).
My 5-Minute Face routine changes all the time because I find new products I love or want to use. Below is my latest 5-Minute Face routine.
Please ignore my hair... that is 2nd day hair and I just didn't have time to do it that morning!
- Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer in Glow (not shown in the photo).
- Mally Cancellation Concealer System in Light/Medium, with the dual-ended brush (fluffy side for the powder, other side for the concealer).
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige, applied with e.l.f. Cosmetic's Powder Brush in small circular motions.
- Mally Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher in Medium, applied with my Iman fluffy power brush.
- Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter & Blush compact, applied with the dual-ended brush (which side for the highlighter, black side for the blush). I applied the highlighter to the tops of my cheeks, brow bone, eye lids and down the nose.
- Tarte emphasEYES for brows Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil in Medium Brown.
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara - two coats to the top, one to the bottom.
- Mally Shaded Lip Balm - from the Mally Perfect Prep Lip Treatment System.
Tell me what you think...
Do you have a 5-Minute Face Routine? Discuss in the comments below. You can also email me with any questions/comments.