It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another pink themed mani! I apologize in advance for my extremely dry skin! I didn't realize how dry it looked until after I took the photos.
To re-create this Pink Wednesday mani:
- 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann's Ridge Filler Base Coat
- 2 coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish in French White Creme
- 1 coat of Essence polish in Space Queen
- Using a dotting tool, create flowers by making 5 dots in a connecting circle and one dot in the center. Colors used for the flowers: Funky Fingers - Manic Flamingo, Essie - Castaway, Essence - Ultimate Pink, H&M - Coral, China Glaze - Traffic Jam, and China Glaze - Strawberry Fields
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish
Let me know what you think...
Do you participate in Pink Wednesdays? If so, leave a link to your Pink Wednesdays post below so I can check it out!