August 24, 2013

Primavera Balancing Gel Cleanser & Balancing Toner - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

Primavera Skincare is a new-to-me brand that I was excited to try out. In this post I'll show you their Balancing Gel Cleanser and their Balancing Toner. Both are great if you have oily, acne-prone or combo skin - like I do. Check out my full review on each product, including all the product info, after each set of pics.

Primavera
Balancing Gel Cleanser & Balancing Toner


Primavera - Balancing Gel Cleanser
 

 



Primavera Balancing Gel Cleanser Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (3.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Primavera Skincare website and everywhere else Primavera products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This gentle foaming gel cleanser removes dirt, makeup and excess oil, leaving skin refreshed, softened and shine-free.

Primavera's Balancing Face Care Line is all about finding the right balance. Create perfect harmony with pure plant ingredients. Their Balancing Face Care Line clarifies the complexion with a hand selected blend of purifying organic sage essential oil and nurturing organic grape seed - ideal for combination to oily skin.

Organic sage essential oil helps reduce excess oil while reviving the senses. Organic grape seed contains powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help maintain elasticity and control oil production. Additional skin-balancing benefits are provided by organic extracts from willow bark, licorice root, green tea and witch hazel.

This gel cleanser has a fresh organic, possibly citrus scent? I don't really mind the scent; it's very natural and organic. It has a nice gel texture that is easy to work with.

My face did feel clean after using this without being over-dry. I do have oily skin, although it's more combo at the moment, and this is a nice face cleanser to use. Someone with normal skin could use this too. I just wouldn't necessarily recommend for those with dry skin. I haven't had any negative notes about it. It's not my favorite cleanser of all time, but I certainly like to use it and would recommend if you're looking for a natural line for combo to oily skin.




Primavera - Balancing Toner
 

 


Primavera Balancing Toner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (3.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Primavera Skincare website and everywhere else Primavera products are sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This balancing toner helps regulate oil production while minimizing the pores and reducing redness.

Organic sage essential oil helps reduce excess oil while reviving the senses. Organic grape seed contains powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help maintain elasticity and control oil production. Organic Witch Hazel Water clarifies oily skin in the t-zone while helping to reduce the appearance of pores.

Primavera's Balancing Face Care Line is all about finding the right balance. Create perfect harmony with pure plant ingredients. Their Balancing Face Care Line clarifies the complexion with a hand selected blend of purifying organic sage essential oil and nurturing organic grape seed - ideal for combination to oily skin.

This toner has a more earthy, natural scent; I didn't like it but it's not awful. Just compared to the cleanser it had a more noticeable scent. I will say that just spraying it out of the bottle wasn't as strong of a scent as it was smelling it from the bottle.

I don't really like spray toners because the way it sprays out can vary and not always be good. The way this sprays out is a mix of a fine mist and a concentrated spray; I prefer just taking off the top and using a cotton ball/cotton pad to apply this.

This is a nice toner that I feel is great for those with combo to oily skin.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cleanser and toner? Have you tried either of them or would you like to? Have you tried Primavera Skincare? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)