August 30, 2013

Jonathan Product Dirt Candle - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you couldn't tell by my review the other day on some Jonathan Product hair products, I am in LOVE with the scent of their Dirt hair line. I guess I'm not alone, because they have a candle dedicated to that very scent. And of course I needed it! It smells amazing - that's without question - I just wish it was larger! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Jonathan Product Dirt Candle







Jonathan Product Dirt Candle Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $10.00 (2.1 oz full size). Available on the Jonathan Product website, on the beauty.com website, and at other retails that sell Jonathan Product.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!!

The Dirt Candle is an extension of the Dirt styling collection. The unique blend of waxes is infused with almond and sweet vanilla bean. Great for the home, hotel room, or gifting. A delicious blend of rich almond and citrus lemon, layered with sweet honey and peach enveloped in a base of warm sweet vanilla bean.

Bright flame, no sooth and no smoke. Perfect blend of soy, vegetable wax, paraffin and essence. Burn time is 20 hours.

I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Dirt line of hair care products from Jonathan Product. They smell incredible - especially Silky Dirt - and I've always loved the scent for as long as I can remember. I guess I'm not alone in obsessing over the scent because a candle was dedicated to that very scent!

This candle is perfection when it comes to the scent; it makes my room smell so, so, so good and I am so happy with it (and plan to get more). My one complaint is it's not very large; I want this in a larger size - like the larger size candles you can get at Bath & Body Works; yeah, I want even larger than that. That's just how much I love this scent! Would recommend!!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this candle? Do you like the Dirt scent from Jonathan Product? Would you buy a candle fragrance of your favorite hair care scent? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)